1. Yeah... Talk about This Is Where You Can Reach Me coming out in European leg...
  2. Wrong topic, but yeah... My girlfriend -casual fan- asked me if they're playing it live, she was bummed when O told her they aren't... It's her fav on the album!
  3. It's funny listening to this interview... Larry & Edge's top 3 songs are in the current sets... Bono has 1 of 3, Adam, zero...
  4. I wish they'd mix it up, when I heard about PB I was like YESSSS but now I doubt they'll play it
  5. Of course I should probably stay on topic, oops
  6. Peanut Butter
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I don't see where you take that plans for SOE are "alive and well"... Bono just explains the meaning behind the album title and that stuff, he doesn't talk about songs, about the progress on the album and of course not about a possible release date But yeah, it's nice that they at least haven't forgot about it...

According the podcast, 4 very finished sounding songs played for them by Bono before he left them... That's good news!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I don't see where you take that plans for SOE are "alive and well"... Bono just explains the meaning behind the album title and that stuff, he doesn't talk about songs, about the progress on the album and of course not about a possible release date But yeah, it's nice that they at least haven't forgot about it...

According the podcast, 4 very finished sounding songs played for them by Bono before he left them... That's good news!