1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yeah the plans were very advanced, but they decided not to. Indeed this was all initiated by Eno.
    Crazy.
  2. MOS has to be the most overrated song from the inside camp. Didn't ENO claim it was his greatest moment of his career in the studio? My memory is swiss cheese right now, but I can probably reference 100 of my own posts here to figure out lol. I figure my own age and decline of my memory must be a part of how Eno could have figured MOS to be his greatest accomplishment. As much as I admit MOS is a nice little song, but as a closer for the biggest tour in history, it is kinda like making Spanish Eyes a closer, and I like that song ten billion times more than MOS. Especially since Bono would mess the lyrics up and just "Wey Hey Hey" it home.
  3. Brian explains all here.

4. Originally posted by pleasegone:MOS has to be the most overrated song from the inside camp. Didn't ENO claim it was his greatest moment of his career in the studio? My memory is swiss cheese right now, but I can probably reference 100 of my own posts here to figure out lol. I figure my own age and decline of my memory must be a part of how Eno could have figured MOS to be his greatest accomplishment. As much as I admit MOS is a nice little song, but as a closer for the biggest tour in history, it is kinda like making Spanish Eyes a closer, and I like that song ten billion times more than MOS. Especially since Bono would mess the lyrics up and just "Wey Hey Hey" it home. [..]
    Where's Prince? I can't find Prince in your post.

5. Moment of Surrender Slowly making its way to become my favourite U2 song ever. But we're drifting off.

On topic, a fan claimed to have gotten this in her mail:
  6. Originally posted by Remy:Moment of Surrender Slowly making its way to become my favourite U2 song ever. But we're drifting off.

On topic, a fan claimed to have gotten this in her mail:
    [image]
    Wow!
  7. More fans are reporting this now. Seems like the marketing train has departed.
  8. Someone tweeted that SOE will be announced 26th September.
  9. Why would it be announced several weeks after the first single?