1. Originally posted by Remy:Moment of Surrender Slowly making its way to become my favourite U2 song ever. But we're drifting off.

On topic, a fan claimed to have gotten this in her mail:
    [image]
    Digital or physical mail?
  2. Can anyone make out that last line through the... well, black-out?
  3. I'm sure there is a hidden message in there..
  4. I hope I get one. According to twitter, that first one was in TN...
  5. Funny. In the line of totality
  6. Someone on another board said they played with the bottle line in photoshop and it say 09/08/17, not the 26th
  7. I wonder if the single will be Blackout and not Best Thing
  8. Had a look at the letter and in the middle of the line starting 'u2 will announce.... there's two letters that sort of stick out, I'm pretty sure they would have to be l and b based on the height and spacing between them so it does seem like the message is about when the a[lb]um will be released.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:Had a look at the letter and in the middle of the line starting 'u2 will announce.... there's two letters that sort of stick out, I'm pretty sure they would have to be l and b based on the height and spacing between them so it does seem like the message is about when the a[lb]um will be released.
    Might be "their album Songs of Experience"
  10. I was thinking 'the new album songs of experience' seemed to fit the space better but yeah along they lines.
  11. According to atu2, all of the letters have been received by people in the path of totality...so I could get one. Here's hoping.

If that's deliberate, that's some clever marketing.