1. Twitter @U2: "Discussions" #SongsOfInnocence
  2. Twitter @U2: Decisions, decisions... #SongsOfInnocence
  3. So Apple spent 100 mln dollar on Songs of Innocence according to U2s manager Mostly marketing but also fees to the band
  4. Well, I stand by SOI's marketing being very high on the scale of twattery, but it's working.

Joshua Tree is #7 in the charts everybody. Bono is currently admiring his swimming pool filled with pure melted platinum.

5. Hehe good point of view. The funny thing is that he can't delete Bono singing icon under artists.
  6. Originally posted by Ross1441:Well, I stand by SOI's marketing being very high on the scale of twattery, but it's working.

Joshua Tree is #7 in the charts everybody. Bono is currently admiring his swimming pool filled with pure melted platinum.

So 20 releases in the top 100, has that ever been done before by any artist?

7. Perhaps not. It's so weird seeing the fire in the top 30. I had to check my calendar.
  8. So if they were gonna call the tour something cool based on any of these songs, what would it be called?
  9. Ha, can't wait for the typos to start with E being next to R on the keyboard