1. Originally posted by Risto:KieranU2's computer is perhaps in the GMT timezone. Our server and our PCs are in GMT+1. Offset calculation is done on the client side, so it could be still a timezone issue

The 'live' offset calculation then? Ah, then it makes sense. I'll add to the bug list.
  2. Originally posted by Risto:KieranU2's computer is perhaps in the GMT timezone. Our server and our PCs are in GMT+1. Offset calculation is done on the client side, so it could be still a timezone issue

Yeah, that sounds like the issue. It was on my Nexus 4 I posted but I suppose if it was my laptop, it would be the same. Yeah just came up -3558 seconds that you posted that comment.
  3. Yeah we will fix it probably in the weekend!
  4. Looks great, fab job guys
  5. Greta work,thank for the communiste, it's a pleasure to spend my time here , but where are the vidéo??
  6. For the community I would mean

7. Videos are in the torrents section There are still some with "shows", you can search for those using the show search on the main shows page. Search for video.
  8. my favourite U2 site is now all new and shiny! Great, great job!
  9. Hmm...all day I've been using the >> arrow to get to the last read post of the New Album topic, and it keeps taking me to posts from 2 days ago. Is something wrong?
  10. Originally posted by Ali709:Hmm...all day I've been using the >> arrow to get to the last read post of the New Album topic, and it keeps taking me to posts from 2 days ago. Is something wrong?

It won't reset until you leave the site for a while or press 'mark all as read'. Have you done either? When you do the latter, is it fixed?
  11. Is there any way to view the bootleg collection, i used to add everything as i went along, but i can't do that now?

Can that be sorted?