1. You mean from a browser perspective? You have an old Internet Explorer and are not allowed to update that either? Do you know which one you have at work? (Version)

Unfortunately building a modern site and making it compatible with old browsers (Internet Explorers released before 2012) is a nightmare and a lot of work.

I don't understand why companies keep using Internet Explorer 8 or lower, comes with security risks too..

2. You can pin a bookmark to your launcher. Aside from that there is no specific offline functionality as Remy mentioned.
  3. Did editing your own reviews make the final site? I'm sure Pato will be interested.

4. So the browse bar would dissapear and it would feel like an (HTML5) app.

5. I can see that button in the reviews site. That is indeed excellent news.

6. Yes that's possible on the reviews tab on the right (and as a crew member you can edit all reviews).

7. Ah I see! I think we would be able to hide the navigation, if Android allows so. What do you think Chris?
  8. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

You can pin a bookmark to your launcher. Aside from that there is no specific offline functionality as Remy mentioned.

It's version 7, and working for a financial institution, you'd think they would update it, but no. They're being cheap. But I truly think most USA companies only care about finding innovative ways to make their 10 richest employees even richer, and sometimes do nice things for shareholders, while employees and customers are pitted against each other to argue it out while the "leaders" are on a golf course, a beach, or at a power lunch speaking engagement.
  9. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]

It's version 7, and working for a financial institution, you'd think they would update it, but no. They're being cheap. But I truly think most USA companies only care about finding innovative ways to make their 10 richest employees even richer, and sometimes do nice things for shareholders, while employees and customers are pitted against each other to argue it out while the "leaders" are on a golf course, a beach, or at a power lunch speaking engagement.

Sorry to hear that! If it was version 8 we might have to be able to put some work in making it compatible, if there was a high demand, but version 7 is really out of the question. It would be too much work

I hope you are able to peek on your smartphone during work hours instead
  10. We have enabled IE8 access to the site. It is buggy and not supported. Also had a quick look to IE7, mission impossible unfortunately :/
  11. Mobile site is beaut. Well done Chris and Remy.
  12. Hi guys

I've been really busy during the last couple of weeks and it took me some days to organize things and find time to visit our favorite site.

The new version pretty perfect...I really love it!

So, big thanks and congrats to Remy and the whole crew

Hope U2 gives us something new following this beautiful u2start release