1. I love Colombia, they way they play, their players, it's such a joy to see them play. It will be very hard for Brazil.
  2. So peoples, what to think of tonights games?

I think both will be close calls, they can both very well end up in a draw in regular time.
  3. I expect both Holland and Costa Rica to win in 90 minutes. Mexico were unconvincing against Cameroon and not much better against a below-par Brazil side. Ochoa really kept them in that game. Holland have conceded, but have also been clinical in attack. Costa Rica have only conceded a penalty so far, whilst Greece have only scored one goal from open play.
  4. Costa Rica will destroy Greece, but Mexico vs Netherlands will be tighter. Maybe penaltys again, or Holland wins in the extra time...
  5. I hope Mexico will score soon, so Holland can't play with 9 man behind the ball and have to attack.

The other match I probably won't even watch, great for those teams they are in the second round but doesn't interest me.

This penalty yesterday:

6. Originally posted by bartajax:I hope Mexico will score soon, so Holland can't play with 9 man behind the ball and have to attack.

The other match I probably won't even watch, great for those teams they are in the second round but doesn't interest me.

This penalty yesterday:
    [image]

Wow I watched that one a couple of times later as well. One of the best penalties ever seen
  7. Not the most entertaining half of football. Mexico look decent though.
  8. Go MEX!! They're pushing Holland quite a bit
  9. Mexico is a positive South American team, no divers, no crying for cards, no mental cry baby coach (like scolari). But they not supposed to be in front
  10. DOS SANTOS!!!!! ( )
  11. O, it's more central amrica right? Holland needed the kick in the ass
  12. Some even argue Mexico is part of North America actually But yeah, it's more like the north part of Central America. And they're kicking the north part of Central Europe hard in the butt indeed