1. Well not for the last 20 minutes, they're nowhere anymore
    Seems to become the "best of the worst" tournament
  2. justice!!!!!
  3. Not so sure But yeah, if you consider Mexico dominated the first half and scored at the start of the second one, Holland should have scored in the added time. Oh anyway, let's see.
  4. Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  5. Hmmm
  6. More risk paid off. Next Costa Rica or Greece
  7. Risk is always welcome, of course. This is a far more deserved win than Brazil's yesterday, of course, but I still think Mexico deserved it more than Holland today.
  8. Hmm unfair penalty. But we couldve had one earlier. Mexico was weak during the second half.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Some even argue Mexico is part of North America actually But yeah, it's more like the north part of Central America. And they're kicking the north part of Central Europe hard in the butt indeed

Mexico IS part of North America, along with Canada and the USA.
  10. That Robben fella. He 'wins' penalties for his teams rather than being awarded them as punishment for an opposition foul. I can't stand it. A terrible fall.

I would have awarded the penalty AND booked Robben. A player receives a booking for a legal challenge that involves excessive force. The same should apply for players who fall theatrically.
  11. I agree
  12. wow, what a match ORANJE!!!