1. Tyson was banned for life for one time bite, didn't he?

2. i'd be grateful if you'd explain that to me because the only reference to occlusion i've been able to find

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/occlusion

and which made any sense to me didn't mention, breaking of skin, drawing of blood and i haven't seen any of the three bites he's done up close, maybe you have, and can put the two together.
  3. Occlusive bites
    Occlusive bites occur when there is sufficient force to break the skin.
    Source: Medscape

Looks to only be mark from the pressure of his teeth. Also since the shirt was in between, that makes transmission of anything more unlikely. I'm pretty sure you'd have heard from the media about any skin perforation resulting from his bites.

I think his ban should have been for the rest of the World Cup and then maybe a few more games. If possible I would've liked some kind of requirement to try some kind of psychiatric treatment. There's quite obviously something wrong when you get the urge to bite people.
  4. How long was Fifa's ban for this?

5. whatever .. this is the latest image of chiellini

6. the shirt is surely irrelevant it's a permeable membrane

7. It's permeable, but a lot less permeable than nothing. Therefore "more unlikely".
  8. ah but you have to add in the co-efficient of the size of his teeth. i mean they are huge, it's like a trex bearing down.
  9. maybe this is better in the movie topic

10. nah, got to have something to do while i'm waiting for the bbc to give me my free arcade fire dvd tonight.
  11. Originally posted by ade:a two footed tackle can paralyse you, an elbow can blind you, and a head butt can potentially kill.but none of them could potentially physically affect anyone who chiellini came into contact with later. how do you know what transmittable diseases luis sauarez is carryng around which most definitely could affect others.

ok , but everything like a kick , or a tackle or something like that is very usual on football ..those are risks that you assumes playing football but someone who bite you really not
    Really deserved the ban ..he is an idiot really ... it is a shame because thanks him Uruguay is not a strong team anymore and a dream QF match between Brasil and Uruguay will not happened and if will happen Uruguay is not going to be on top to play agaisnt Brazil