1. Tim you are doing a very good suspicious performance on the Prediction G

Do we need a notary ?
  2. Holy shit. I'm leading the predictions. :O I'll probably lose it after this post though I guess.
  3. I will update the standings tomorrow
  4. Thoughts on the Suarez ban?

5. considering it's the 3rd time he's done this i wanted him to get a harsher ban. but 4 months of exile from football is still a good kick in the guts for Liverpool.
  6. he should have be banned till the u2 tour
  7. I don't think he should be banned from all football related activities.

It should probably be considered that even though a bite is crazy, it's a lot less dangerous than some other stuff that's happened on a football pitch.
  8. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:I don't think he should be banned from all football related activities.

It should probably be considered that even though a bite is crazy, it's a lot less dangerous than some other stuff that's happened on a football pitch.

tell you what, go and bite someone at work, school, college or even on the street and come back in a few years to tell us what happened.

9. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:I don't think he should be banned from all football related activities.

Agreed. Why does Pepe still walk around? I would rather have someone bite me on the pitch than get a tackle with two legs or a elbow against my face.

Of course he should be punished, don't get me wrong but Liverpool has nothing to do with it and they are one of the victims now.
    He should have been banned for Uruguay for 2 years or something.
  10. a two footed tackle can paralyse you, an elbow can blind you, and a head butt can potentially kill.but none of them could potentially physically affect anyone who chiellini came into contact with later. how do you know what transmittable diseases luis sauarez is carryng around which most definitely could affect others.
  11. they're studying his virus at Umbrella corporation to see if it's useful for their purposes
  12. Originally posted by ade:a two footed tackle can paralyse you, an elbow can blind you, and a head butt can potentially kill.but none of them could potentially physically affect anyone who chiellini came into contact with later. how do you know what transmittable diseases luis sauarez is carryng around which most definitely could affect others.

Yeah, because a non-occlusive bite is really likely to transmit such diseases.