1. Feels like coming home
  2. I think they ****** my Brain, i should be on my 40th repeat!
  3. Oke, just seen the video...

Well, I'm not sure I will be able to get in to the stadium/arena with my taping equipment, a bottle of water, some clothes, cardboard signs AND NOW a huge lantern...
  4. Strong goosebumps at the end of the video as most of you have described too.
  5. HAHA Sergio That's what I was just thinking!
  6. I can't seem to stop watching this vid, every time song gets only better
  7. Gonna be huge. I wasn't too passionate about the video, I just wanted the song... but now I NEED TO WATCH IT asap!!!!!
  8. Yea.
    Don't know if this is the new management, or danger mouse, or the boys themselves making changes...but well done everyone
  9. I´m still on my first few listens... And, don´t get me wrong, I love NLOTH... But it feels like where they should've gone right after HTDAAB!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Oke, just seen the video...

Well, I'm not sure I will be able to get in to the stadium/arena with my taping equipment, a bottle of water, some clothes, cardboard signs AND NOW a huge lantern...

I will have the opportunity to see maybe two or three Gigs, but there will be alot of us who can't afford any Ticket, think about them if you pack your Bag. ;D
  11. Originally posted by kris_smith87:My initial thoughts were "This feels really new..." in the opening seconds but once Bono started singing it felt so familiar but still new (if that makes sense). I LOVE Boots. Really love it; but on my first listen of that I had no idea what was happening.

These were my exact thoughts - what the fuck is happening in my ears? But I still love it.
  12. The more I listen to 'Invisible' the more I like it.