1. It's a bit late-80-techno-pop feeling i get with this song,listened to it 2 times but it is catchy,like it!

2. THIS is what we've been waiting for!! If the rest of the album has this feel, it's gonna be FANTASTIC!!!
  3. Well, I'm a bit disappointed actually. Don't really like the song.
  4. Pair of 40 year old's dancing around our house....with the song on continuous repeat...love everything except the last 10 fade out ....lol
  5. This song should be track 1 on the album.

6. keep listening.... it took me 3 listens before I got into the beat....
  7. Originally posted by Kareltje538:Or usenet :

Both the same,m4a-file you can rename to mp3.

It's a bit late-80-techno-pop feeling i get with this song,listened to it 2 times but it is catchy,like it!

Edit : also on torrents :

Please no publicly available links on the website, thanks. The song is now available on Itunes anyway, for free. If we violate copyright regulations we risk bringing trouble to this nice website and community.
  8. Sorry,just edited my post!
  9. WOW...just saw the ending to that video...amazing. This is great!! And Bono looks like his ZooTV days!! The Fly or the look he had during Bullet and RTSS...fantastic!
  10. Wow, this is very different, but I like it! Definitely an improvement
  11. Sounds like an Atomic Bomb outtake

12. Really? Wholeheartedly disagree. To me it sounds exactly like what they said it would. Mix of new and old punk stuff. It has a very late 80's feel and I love it. That guitar tone and the tones and the drums especially aren't like anything off Bomb, IMO.