1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

It says a (RED) Edit. So it'll change - maybe in the same way the two extremely different versions of Window In The Skies were.

I'm not sure I'm aware that there is a second version of Windows???
  2. love it.
    can hear it as a closing gig song, the fading out chanting, 40 style.
  3. I can also hear it as an opener though
  4. Can't wait for the whole video to come out. It really IS something!
    It's not even what they consider the first single, but it's got Get On Your Boots beat on so many different levels...especially the damn video!!
  5. I wonder if that was the screen they gonna use on tour?
  6. Originally posted by Ali709:Can't wait for the whole video to come out. It really IS something!
    It's not even what they consider the first single, but it's got Get On Your Boots beat on so many different levels...especially the damn video!!

So very true. GOYB had parts that made me cringe even on first listen, and although I was so happy to get new U2 at the time, it wasn't really new U2 on a lot of levels.

This isn't either. It's so classic U2, but it has a mood they've never explored, and that guitar tone (if that's what that is) is just so new wave. It's like they realized they missed that boat when they made Joshua Tree and never explored that up-tempo synth-based music. This sounds a lot like that to me.

such a good mix of old and new.
  7. My initial thoughts were "This feels really new..." in the opening seconds but once Bono started singing it felt so familiar but still new (if that makes sense). I LOVE Boots. Really love it; but on my first listen of that I had no idea what was happening.