1. Only albums I've heard about I'm looking forward to is the new Slash album, obviously U2 and Meat Loaf.

And I'm sure there's a hundred other indie/experimental records too.
  2. Oh and praying for a Led Zeppelin reunion.
    One can only hope.

3. Probably not. Plant is gonna tour with his band Sensational Space Shifters...

4. Sensational Space Shifters are well worth seeing.

I'd like a Zep reunion as much as anyone but some things should be left in the past.
  5. U2 have been for so long away that that almost feels like a reunion

6. hahaha

It's actually not been that long if you think about it, only since August 2011... It's just that everything happens so quickly nowadays that not so long time spaces seem like ages
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

Sensational Space Shifters are well worth seeing.

I'd like a Zep reunion as much as anyone but some things should be left in the past.

Not a fan of what they did in 2007 ?

It's just that I wasn't even born when they were playing and when John Bonham still lived, so I never had a chance to see them. I think most of us haven't.
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

It's just that I wasn't even born when they were playing and when John Bonham still lived, so I never had a chance to see them. I think most of us haven't.

The 2007 reunion was nice but it was clear that they were under-rehearsed, that Robert can't sing many of those old songs anymore. I can't see it happening again. I would absolutely LOVE to see them perform together again -even if it's with John's son on drums-, but I doubt it happens. We can wish though. I even recall there was an online petition with thousands of signs worldwide asking them to reunite haha. It would be an immense bang for the industry (and for our budgets).
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBono:[..]

I loved what they did in 2007 - yeah, for those of us who missed out. That's why when I had the chance I went to see Plant live.

The 2007 reunion was nice but it was clear that they were under-rehearsed, that Robert can't sing many of those old songs anymore. I can't see it happening again. I would absolutely LOVE to see them perform together again -even if it's with John's son on drums-, but I doubt it happens. We can wish though. I even recall there was an online petition with thousands of signs worldwide asking them to reunite haha. It would be an immense bang for the industry (and for our budgets).

Stranger things have happened. I don't recall that petition.

He can sing those old songs still, not obviously as well as he did back in the 60s and 70s but no worse than Bono's lower range of these days.
  10. The Afghan Whigs are releasing their first album in 16 years on April 15th. So fucking excited.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

They actually sounded really tight to me so it's amazing how opinions differ

I'm definitely looking forward to the U2 album (it's really happening right!?) Chance the Rapper, Explosions in the Sky, Frank Ocean, Paolo Nutini & Radiohead (unlikely but hey, they can surprise as well as anybody).
  12. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]

They actually sounded really tight to me so it's amazing how opinions differ

I'm definitely looking forward to the U2 album (it's really happening right!?) Chance the Rapper, Explosions in the Sky, Frank Ocean, Paolo Nutini & Radiohead (unlikely but hey, they can surprise as well as anybody).

You a Nutini and EITS album too? Didn't know it. Both amazing artists/bands, each in their own style of course