1. I wonder if the price will be fixed by the company or set by each store on its own. I can see this selling for over 15 pounds but I doubt U2/PM/Island would want that.
  2. That's what I'm concerned about too. More so for the Queens of the Stone Age release which is limited to 1200 outside the US
  3. More info on the single thanks to U2wanderer... It includes a coupon for digital download of both tracks And have a look at the backing vocals... Edge, Larry AND Mr. Clayton! Looool

4. Interesting that it was recorded by and synths by Declan Gaffney, the producer of NLOTH. Does it originate from those sessions I wonder...
  5. Adam on vocals? Is it the first time since Your Blue Room?
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis:Interesting that it was recorded by and synths by Declan Gaffney, the producer of NLOTH. Does it originate from those sessions I wonder...

but it's recorded from Electric lady

Vinyl looks cool. Gonna try to pick one up this Friday
  7. Hello hello!
    I'm so eager to get the single so I can download the songs
    Greetings

8. I edited your post, requesting download links of officially released material is as forbidden as sharing those links

9. haha cute
  10. I may not be able to get a physical copy, but the soundtrack is being listed on amazon and hopefully iTunes, so I'll definitely get a copy of the song.

The more I listen to this song, the more I love it. Seriously. People who dislike this song need to get their heads out of the clouds and back on earth because, from a lyrical standpoint, that's exactly where the theme of this song is rooted. I can't think of any songs from NLOTH that have this earthy feel to it. Most of NLOTH sounded pretty lofty and abstract, if that makes any sense to anyone.
  11. ^ it definitely does. I wouldn't say Ordinary Love is neccesarely better than any of the NLOTH songs (it probably is, anyway), but its lyrics do definitely make more sense than most of the album. Only Cedars and White As Snow come across as "realistic" as Ordinary does. The rest of the album is "just" poetry, more or less abstract, but with no real, tangible meaning... I think that's your point?