1. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

It's funny that I would mention (or even want) that Sydney show as I was one of the individuals who was VERY disappointed it was that particular show that was included with the AB reissue.

I have been set straight. I don't need it nor do I want it.

Haha, now I feel as though I've robbed you of something you previously wanted!

Seriously though judging by how great U22 and this new gift are, I'd have to say subscribers have a very bright future.
  2. No, Alex, you've simply saved me some money.

If you've "robbed" anybody, it's U2.com.
  3. Am I the only one that doesn't this amazingly overwhelming, specially for 85 (85!!!) dolars?

4. The $85 bundle is worth every cent in my opinion.

5. I already have U22; I already have Sydney (and even more songs that on that CD). Why choose the $85 thing? $40 for renewing and getting the FTGU, the downloads and the litographs seems much more fair to me.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I already have U22; I already have Sydney (and even more songs that on that CD). Why choose the $85 thing? $40 for renewing and getting the FTGU, the downloads and the litographs seems much more fair to me.

That stripped down package is available. The bundle is for newcomers who don't have any of them.
  7. $50 Package:
    12 months membership to U2.com
    From The Ground Up: U2.com Music Edition
    Edge's Picks, 15-track Live CD
    Bonus U2360° Live Downloads
    Set of 4 Lithographic Prints
    Set of 4 bookmarks
    25% discount in U2.com Store

$85 Package:
    12 months membership to U2.com
    From The Ground Up: U2.com Music Edition
    Edge's Picks, 15-track Live CD
    Bonus U2360° Live Downloads
    Set of 4 Lithographic Prints
    Set of 4 bookmarks
    25% discount in U2.com Store
    U22 Double Live CD Set
    11 Instant U22 Downloads plus Bonus track Unknown Caller
    Zoo2Live Double Live CD Set - While Stocks Last
  8. Meh, to me it's really only worth it if you weren't a subscriber last year and if you don't own a Sydney dvd (but I'm assuming as it's been released 1000 times everyone owns at least one form of it)
  9. I will probably do the $85 dollar package for Christmas....I know this is a stupid question based on everyone complaining in the past, but do we know when these will ship? Would I get it for holiday, or is it more "order now, get it next summer" type deals?
  10. Edge absolutely lost control adding audience sound on NLOTH hahaha sounds absolutely terrible. A crowd has never been so responsive to that track (or to any of the No Line songs) xD

11. Knowing your love for memes, hope this helps:

12. Alright guys track review time!

No Line On The Horizon: The audience is quite prevalent right at the beginning and end of the track. My standard of comparison here is the Dublin 2 bootleg (probably the best aside from this mix). Compared to that bootleg, the vocals are more clear and the base is more pronounced, similar to the other U22 tracks. I really like this track so I'm personally glad it's finally released in it's full glory. 10/10

Spanish Eyes: This track is a fun one to listen to. The mixing is great as usual, maybe even better than NLOTH. I haven't listened to Spanish Eyes in a while, but I'm pretty sure Bono mixes and mashes the lyrics a ton. The great thing about it is that it doesn't even matter because it's clear that he doesn't care, the band doesn't care, and I certainly don't care. It's great that U2.com released this gem because mixed recordings of Spanish Eyes are quite rare. 10/10