1. Just got the $85 package exciting times
  2. Nice

It looks like we may have the gift that lives up to U22's success.
  3. No Line sounds great (where is it from ? )..I renewed right away,I just got the email 10 min ago !!
  4. I suppose there's nothing left to "get" with my March 2012 subscription so I might as well get the new one ASAP. I hope they don't wait too long to ship. Not too sure if I trust the "begin shipping next month" disclaimer.
  5. I believe it's from Sheffield, sounds identical to the bootleg we have here (even the scratchy guitar Bono plays in the beginning on accident)
  6. I'm not really too bothered by No Line On The Horizon, sure it sounds great and everything, but I've heard it a lot (particularly Sheffield). Spanish Eyes however...simply awesome!
  7. Both tracks sound incredible!!!

U2.com has really stepped up again. They've set the bar high for any future subscription gifts hopefully it gets better or just as good
  8. Finally I get the ZOO TV live cd's!!! Back in the time I got the U2.Communication twice instead of the ZOO TV cd's when I renewed my subscription.
  9. Not too impressed with the two bonus tracks honestly
  10. Any chance that "Unknown Caller" will make it onto this new CD? Obviously, most of us would consider that a waste of a track but I still stand by my earlier statement that all seven NLTOH songs that were played live should be represented on these discs.

That said, I sort of hope "No Line On The Horizon" and "Spanish Eyes" don't[/i] make it onto the next 15 if only to get more tracks.

I'm aware that I've completely contradicted myself in this post.
  11. Unknown Caller has already been released...
  12. Originally posted by RUMMY:Any chance that "Unknown Caller" will make it onto this new CD? Obviously, most of us would consider that a waste of a track but I still stand by my earlier statement that all seven NLTOH songs that were played live should be represented on these discs.

That said, I sort of hope "No Line On The Horizon" and "Spanish Eyes" don't[/i] make it onto the next 15 if only to get more tracks.

I'm aware that I've completely contradicted myself in this post.

NLOTH and SE won't be on the on next disc because it is written on u2.com...so far, we'll get 39 of the 46 songs(22 in U22 + 15 in Edge's Picks + 2 downloads)...not bad I think!