1. Originally posted by virlio:[..]

NLOTH and SE won't be on the on next disc because it is written on u2.com...so far, we'll get 39 of the 46 songs(22 in U22 + 15 in Edge's Picks + 2 downloads)...not bad I think!

we have 40 as there has been 3 downloads you forgot unknown caller was a bonus DLfor U22
  2. Originally posted by virlio:[..]

NLOTH and SE won't be on the on next disc because it is written on u2.com...so far, we'll get 39 of the 46 songs(22 in U22 + 15 in Edge's Picks + 2 downloads)...not bad I think!

Oh, I missed that statement.

If NLOTH won't be on it then Unkonw Caller definitely shouldn't be as well.
  3. anybody else get a error message when clicking on links to download songs?

4. you're right! that's even better than I thought!
  5. So, for the first time, I subscriped to U2.com. Took the package with the U22 CD, looking forward to all the stuff we will get next month!
  6. Originally posted by wowow:So, for the first time, I subscriped to U2.com. Took the package with the U22 CD, looking forward to all the stuff we will get next month!

I couldn't think of a better Christmas present this year.

7. Fully agree! Will be great! I'm studying in Finland right now, and will be home in The Netherlands 1 day before christmas. How great: A big package of U2 and my family..!
  8. Originally posted by wowow:So, for the first time, I subscriped to U2.com. Took the package with the U22 CD, looking forward to all the stuff we will get next month!

That's a great choice. Glad to see they kept U22 around so it can be paired up with the new CD for new subscribers.

I, like many of you probably, am in a funny position: I have U22 but don't have the Syndey discs. It's too bad there isn't a bundle that lets us get the new disc (and book) along with the Sydney CD's but NOT U22.
  9. Can someone tell me why the Sydney discs are good to have other than for collective value? I'd take a quality video show over audio any day, so I don't really get why people want the Sydney show so bad? Especially since you can always just rip the audio from the dvd and use that.
  10. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Can someone tell me why the Sydney discs are good to have other than for collective value? I'd take a quality video show over audio any day, so I don't really get why people want the Sydney show so bad? Especially since you can always just rip the audio from the dvd and use that.

Perhaps it's also the 'I just want to have it' thing? ^^
  11. ^It is.

I recall they gave away a poster with it back in 2007 (or whenever it was). I wonder if they have any of those left?

Not that a 39 year-old like myself needs a U2 poster to hang up.
  12. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Can someone tell me why the Sydney discs are good to have other than for collective value? I'd take a quality video show over audio any day, so I don't really get why people want the Sydney show so bad? Especially since you can always just rip the audio from the dvd and use that.

It's funny that I would mention (or even want) that Sydney show as I was one of the individuals who was VERY disappointed it was that particular show that was included with the AB reissue.

I have been set straight. I don't need it nor do I want it.