1. Bono talking about Mick turning 70
    "A fan to a friend to a fan" encomium published in Germany's Die Welt on Sonntag.
    http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.welt.de/print/wams/article118236083/Siebzig-plus.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DMick%2BJagger%2Bist%2Bder%2BHerr%2Bdes%2BWindes%2Bund%2Bdes%2BWetters%26biw%3D1592%26bih%3D741

Bono
    "With U2, I'm currently in a deep black hole, because we are about to finish our new album. Since I do not get much with the outside world. We do not even know at the moment when it will appear. It could be as much in the next few weeks, maybe until the end of the year. We just totally go on in these recordings. We do not want from this process does not wake up, at least until the dream is finished."
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:I was thrilled went I went through it and counted 8 of the 9 songs on the second disc of Hot Rocks were played (only Wild Horses was omitted from the set - and it looks like that one will be on that Glastonbury release.)

Yeah it's on Glasto, and that show is readily available in 1080i and DVD quality on Dimeadozen. GREAT SHOW.
  3. Maybe (probably) I'm late to the party, but...

It's leaked Let's see what they deliver...
  4. I actually paid $10 for it - gotta be "honest" once in a blue moon.

I am really enjoying it! It even has "Street Fighting Man" - which, admittedly, they've never been able to capture the greatest of the studio version.
  5. But wasn't it released on Aug. 19th?
  6. I got it on itunes.

7. AHA, I got it. I misread Ronnie's post, and I thought it said "on iTunes from 19th Aug" instead of "on iTunes until" haha. Ok, I will buy it too, whether I like it or not. I buy all my music in physical format!
  8. Yeah I actually bought it on the day and am really enjoying it! Most of the classics sound fantastic still, fresher than the last tour ironically.
  9. Midnight Rambler is AMAZING YOU GUYS. I will never get over seeing a version with Mick Taylor this year <3
  10. Yeah today I realised how I love this 'Shine A Light' song !

It's so warm and beautiful.