1. any of you guys brought a U2start shirt?
  2. Wouw...Yes, I have been thinking about you guys when the Houston floodings are also on the news here in The Netherlands... Stay safe guys!
  3. I'm going to one of the Greek isles in a week or two

(Thus vaguely answering your question in General Audio Recording Topic - please stay on topic over there )
  4. Stay safe César! One of my workmates is from El Salvador but grew up in Houston, and most of his family is now sleeping in a shelter and their houses destroyed. Pretty fucked up Mucho ánimo!
  5. Brought is slang in Australia you'd have to be an Aussie to get it..
  6. Haha, I'm definitely not an Aussie... And I didn't mean to correct you, it's just that using "brought" gave a whole different meaning to the sentence, and I wasn't sure what you meant.

And yeah, many of us have "brought" U2start tees through the years. TJT30 have been the most popular together with Shirts Of Innocence series.

7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Haha, I'm definitely not an Aussie... And I didn't mean to correct you, it's just that using "brought" gave a whole different meaning to the sentence, and I wasn't sure what you meant.

And yeah, many of us have "brought" U2start tees through the years. TJT30 have been the most popular together with Shirts Of Innocence series.

[image]
    All good my friend, hope I didn't sound rude yeah I'm thinking of getting this one represent the site around Melbourne
  8. Nice guitars in the background btw

9. Well I can't complain

Regarding the tlshirt, it would be great if you represented us around the South East coast They're really good quality and Spreadshirt's customer service is just about perfect in every sense. You won't regret your purchase (I hope ).