1. To be honest fighting impresses me a lot.i don't Like watching this kind of things even if i feel Like i wanted to be part of the show to see How people suffer
    I think it depends on My past life where maybe i've lived a violent death
  2. @Alvin
    Honestly The Cure's JLH should be in Nr. 3 and WOWY Nr. 2...
  3. Well i'd rather put New Order Your Silent Face than True Faith
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    You get quite a rough deal out in Australia and the U.S. even worse when it comes to boxing pay per view. We're only £19.95 here in the Uk and that's the most expensive it's ever been for boxing. I'm happy to pay that but I think that's about on my limit.

I stopped paying for fights when they were charging $59.99 on PPV and it seemed I paid for 3 straight fights that lasted 3 rounds or less...
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

I stopped paying for fights when they were charging $59.99 on PPV and it seemed I paid for 3 straight fights that lasted 3 rounds or less...
    Yeah that's ridiculous pricing really but you suffer in the states because it's more popular, I don't even pay for every fight and they're less than half of that price (if my currency conversions are correct). If it's a big one though then I like to save the hassle of having to find a link and deal with the buffering. Decent undercard fights tonight though as well so happy enough to pay for it.
  6. Fooking Maywedda ay
  7. McGregor was impressive though
  8. In the middle of a fucking hurricane here in Houston. An eclipse and a hurricane in the first week of classes of the semester. That should keep us entertained.