1. hey boys and girls will post football prediction game this season too? :-)
    Welcome to Hoewedes in Juventus today

2. Anybody ever heard of Australian football AFL
  3. Heard some users asking where a (PatoU2) is a few days ago. Any news??

4. 1:54 - "The whole business depends on the survival of the fittest"
  5. I don't know why but I've felt the need to open up about recent events in my life. Basically my daughter was recently diagnosed with autism, we already had an idea for a while but the confirmation still felt like a hammer blow, but if anything it's made me care about my daughter even more, not that it was really possible to because she's my world, I love her with everything I have. Anyway I've been listening to the song Miracle Drug lately, a song that I already loved and it just felt so personal to our circumstances, I would love to take a trip inside her head and spend the day there, lack of communication is one of the biggest hurdles right now, she's only 2 and a half we've had a fairly early diagnosis so there's a few things that we're in the middle of trying to overcome. I sat the other night in tears listening to the song, I guess it's a not a drug we're really looking for or a miracle but we just want to help our little princess express all her thoughts and emotions because she's such a bright young lady, so switched on. Anyway don't really know how to end this but I feel on this site there's a really great connection between everyone and thought this was a suitable place to share.