1. Tell you how I know, American's are stupid?
  2. Any of you guys watching the Conor McGregor vs Mayweather fight??
  3. It's only the biggest fight in history.

4. Hello, hello!
  5. I'll be watching it, hoping for a McGregor win but expecting a Mayweather win. If McGregor was fighting a more reckless attack minded boxer he might have a decent chance but Mayweather is as close to defensively flawless as you'll see inside a boxing ring.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'll be watching it, hoping for a McGregor win but expecting a Mayweather win. If McGregor was fighting a more reckless attack minded boxer he might have a decent chance but Mayweather is as close to defensively flawless as you'll see inside a boxing ring.
    Here in Australia most of the pubs have it but the entries like 20 bucks / I can watch it at home for $60 Australian which is way too much / I might have to stay off YouTube and Google for one day so I can watch it online
  7. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    Here in Australia most of the pubs have it but the entries like 20 bucks / I can watch it at home for $60 Australian which is way too much / I might have to stay off YouTube and Google for one day so I can watch it online
    You get quite a rough deal out in Australia and the U.S. even worse when it comes to boxing pay per view. We're only £19.95 here in the Uk and that's the most expensive it's ever been for boxing. I'm happy to pay that but I think that's about on my limit.