1. Congratulations! Let's keep sharing our passion!
  2. yeah thanks to the U2start crew and above all Remy....and all my friends over here !!! You all make everyday an interresting day for me to be a U2 fan forever and ever ......we are all in the same roadtrip as i am ...
  3. Been here since November of 2006, met loads of cool people along the way and hoping to be here for the future and see the future of this very site.

It's probably the site (not even a site, more like a community) I visit the very most and love it.
  4. Happy Birthday, U2start- this is the best community I could imagine, it's amazing to be able to share such a strong passion with such awesome people. Remy, you've created something that can't be described or even thanked for in words- it's an entire community, a basis for so many people to be together. I can't imagine how it would feel to be responsible for thousands of friendships and so much togetherness- thank you, eternally.

-Matt
  5. Wow! Even though I've been here for about 2 years, I feel as if I'm part of a community which is a bit like a family. Remy, thank you very much for creating such an amazing site which I absoutely adore to be apart of. 365 days of the year I come on here, most attended website for me.

Happy birthday U2start!
  6. Happy birthday U2start!

Next 5 years with hopefully also lot's of U2 Gigs.
  7. Congratulations!!! Thanks for all the passion, effort and goodwill. As a fan, I feel honored to be part of this community, and proud too for the achievement this incredible site represents, which is the top u2 fan website . Thanks for all the hours spent making this wonderful thing possible, and thanks for giving us a chance to meet people from all over the world, sharing one common passion: U2.

Bill Flanagan's book on U2 is often referred as "The U2 Bible".
    Well, I can proudly say this website is "The U2 Encyclopaedia Britannica"

If I had to summarize this website in just one word, I would say: SHARE
    Sharing is what this enormous project is about.

Congratulations/Thanks for this 5 years, and best wishes "for tonight and the time that will come"

8. Happy fifth year anniversary. Look forward to spending the next five years with all of u and U2
  9. Im here now for almost a year and I really love the whole site, there are a lot of amazing boots and ofcourse the discussions on the forum are great
    Im sure I will be around for the upcoming 5 years

Thanks and congratulations.
  10. Thank you Remy and all who make this site what it it. Without U2 Start the world would be a little less U2ish......
  11. Originally posted by bartajax:Im here now for almost a year and I really love the whole site, there are a lot of amazing boots and ofcourse the discussions on the forum are great
    Im sure I will be around for the upcoming 5 years

Thanks and congratulations.

Man, you've been part of U2start for over two years now!!
  12. I initially joined just to get some U2 shows to listen to. Never thought I would meet so many great people. Thanks for everything!