1. No, no I've been posting here since last year. In 2009 I only downloaded some boots here

2. ah, ok ok... We all have got similar stories, everyone came to just getting a bootleg or two, and then become addicted to the whole site - specially the forum
  3. Congrats you all! (Its YouTooStart as much as U2start)

A virtual beer for all of you! (Except the minor of course)
  4. Congratulations & thank you to Remy and the crew !
    May this community be a reason for Bono & co to continue playing for years and years to come.
  5. Here's to MANY more years of amazing trolling of Stuck in a Moment! Wow 5 years... I feel old somehow o.O.
  6. happy birthday U2start!!!!!

I sincerely don't know what could've been of me with out this amazing page and such amazing friends I've made here!!!!!!!

here's to hoping for plenty more birhtdays!!!!!

7. Happy Birthday U2Start Thank YOU, the U2start crew. Amazing site and forum

8. Holy words!
    it's amazing how much pleasant this place is, considering the vastity of different people from all over the world that makes the result even greater
    thanx who made it possible and everyone who's making it live

cin cin all
  9. We are the land of misfit U2 fans that came together to become part of something great.

Thank you Remy, Congratulations U2Start and may this site continue to flourish and prosper.
  10. Happy birthday to THE BEST U2 WEBSITE EVER!
  11. Thanks U2start and all of the lovely people who have put lots of time into this site, making it one of the best around.

Happy birthday!!