1. The National left me speechless last night. Nothing more to say.

If I were one who ranked all-time shows (which I've tried to do, but its sort of impossible), this would be somewhere in the top 10-12 range. Will be, most likely, top 2 of the year (alongside Arcade Fire).

Tonight: Local H
    Saturday: All Time Low
    Fri 25th: The Hold Steady
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Are you attending the whole Open'er fest? They use to have sick lineups for the price (no idea of what they have this year besides Jack White tho).

Yep, the entire weekend. This year doesn't look as good as the other years. Headliners are The Black Keys, Pearl Jam, Phoenix and Jack White with MGMT, Foals, Lykke Li, The Afghan Whigs among others playing. Cheap-ish ticket though.
  3. Joss Stone (again) next May 10th
  4. Paul McCartney tonight. So excited to see a living legend in this small country!!

:O

5. Lucky you!!! I'm craving to see him... Someday... Enjoy the concert tonight
  6. Echo & The Bunnymen and Prince coming up this month
  7. So ludicrously, insanely jealous that you're seeing Prince. Seriously. So jealous.
  8. ^ it's been a long time coming haha. his Hit 'n' Run shows in Feb got some pretty sweet reviews, hope he can pull off the same in the arenas this time round.

will be great just to see the man though, being such a legend and all.

9. It was awesome. Best concert ever. The guy has a lot of energy, being 71 and such. The crowd was soo into it, he has lots of charisma. There was even a moment when an actual beetle flew into his arm (there are lots of them in this time of the year)

10. So lucky. I was going to see Prince but I have Kasabian that night and the £75 price tag put me off.
  11. I was able to get cheap tickets to see Cut Copy and Sky Ferreira next month. First one is going to be great. Let's hope the same about the blond lady
  12. Originally posted by DerBFreund:[..]

It was awesome. Best concert ever. The guy has a lot of energy, being 71 and such. The crowd was soo into it, he has lots of charisma. There was even a moment when an actual beetle flew into his arm (there are lots of them in this time of the year)

[image]

[image]

Whoa! It must have been awesome Glad for you! Now let's pray he comes around Spain soon...