1. That's the (Chris Chelios) rumour. Plus EV is doing his own thing...as is Soundgarden.

Speaking of SG, when are they coming to the Northeast????!!!
  2. Due to illness, Neil Young is regrettably no longer able to induct Pearl Jam at this Year's Induction Ceremony. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is thrilled that David Letterman has agreed to induct the band this Friday night at the 32nd Annual Induction Ceremony. We're wishing Neil a speedy recovery. #RockHall2017
  3. Does this increase or decrease the likelihood of them performing RITFW?
  4. Same I'd say. A mini tribute now
  5. Hello out there!
    I have for sale two Eddie Vedder May 27 Black Box Hardcopy Tickets in different rows.
    I also would trade one of it against a May 30 Black Box or Tribune Hardcopy Ticket.
    PM please.
    Greetings
    Frank
  6. I guess the short setlist for tonight has been revealed. Three original songs (won't post them here but easy to find on www, if interested) plus you know what.

Enjoy the show, Nick. Hopefully ELO plays Livin' Thing! (Not being cheeky here. I actually like ELO and am glad they are in. Journey on the other hand....)
  7. Thank you Matt!! I'm here
  8. What a night. Place went absolutely nuts for them. It couldn't have been better. The performance was miles above everyone else and the room was full of pj fans. Great showing by both band and fans. And letterman absolutely killed it with his speech. Especially knowing he had about 2 days notice. So happy and honored to be there and be a fan
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:What a night. Place went absolutely nuts for them. It couldn't have been better. The performance was miles above everyone else and the room was full of pj fans. Great showing by both band and fans. And letterman absolutely killed it with his speech. Especially knowing he had about 2 days notice. So happy and honored to be there and be a fan
    I watched it on periscope (never done that before). It was great and I was over 500 miles away! I really enjoyed it.

Too bad they couldn't have played even more songs!!!
  10. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:What a night. Place went absolutely nuts for them. It couldn't have been better. The performance was miles above everyone else and the room was full of pj fans. Great showing by both band and fans. And letterman absolutely killed it with his speech. Especially knowing he had about 2 days notice. So happy and honored to be there and be a fan
    Lucky you Glad you had the chance to attend such an important event.
  11. Eddie Vedder - Amsterdam 2017
    Hello out there!
    I have for sale hardcopy tickets (each pricecategory2: 108,90€ + fees):
    May 27 Tribune Row 10 Seat 33
    May 29 Balkon Row 7 Seat 69
    May 30 Balkon Row 9 Seat 49
    PM please and greetings from germany
    Frank
  12. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:Eddie Vedder - Amsterdam 2017
    Hello out there!
    I have for sale hardcopy tickets (each pricecategory2: 108,90€ + fees):
    May 27 Tribune Row 10 Seat 33