1. I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I've never seen this Streets mix. I will watch it ASAP.
  2. It's nothing special and it's fan-made, but my point is that it should be easy enough for a band with more resources (and soundboard recordings of most if not all of their concerts)!
  3. With the "Alive 25" video recently posted, I've gone back to listen to those three SA Lollapalooza shows. They are pretty solid performances...I have the Brazil and Argentina shows. Does anyone have the Chile show (official)?
  4. One more week and illl be watching the greatest band in the world (sorry) getting inducted to the HOF.
  5. So which song are you hoping to see performed, Nick: Faithfull or Faithfully? ...Parting Ways or Separate Ways? ...I'm Open or Open Arms?
  6. .... "Elderly Woman" or Evil Woman??
  7. ... Around the Bend or Roundabout???
  8. Sorry, I don't know any Joan Baez or Tupac songs off the top of my head.
  9. I'm hoping for hologram Tupac to show up.
  10. Lmao .... I'm just happy to keep the streak alive and see them inducted. It'll be a chore to get to them but it'll be worth it. Even just fir 2-4 songs.
  11. I have a strong feeling they will not tour at all this year.
  12. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Lmao .... I'm just happy to keep the streak alive and see them inducted. It'll be a chore to get to them but it'll be worth it. Even just fir 2-4 songs.
    Setlist predictions?

Edit: For PJ, that is. I couldn't care less what Journey, Yes, and the hologram perform.