1. Ok so. I pick up my tickets from 10c and they are A4 row 1. That's dead center row 1 on the rail. I am shakin right now. This couldn't be better.
  2. Best show ever.
  3. Great set
    Can't wait to hear it. Love NAIS so early
  4. COVER OF AEROSMITH AND BOB DYLAN

5. ....very nice to see NAIS early and then Nothingman...
    Animal Hail Hail Lukin N4U Immortality DEEP Jeremy RVM FOOTSTEPS

E2 is perfection...I would have left quite pleased after this show....
  6. Ahhhhhhhh why are they so fucking goodddd!!!! It's never enough. 2 absolutely amazing shows at Fenway. 5 incredible shows in the spring and I just can't fucking settle. There's a 75% chance I'll be at wrigley 2.
  7. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Ahhhhhhhh why are they so fucking goodddd!!!! It's never enough. 2 absolutely amazing shows at Fenway. 5 incredible shows in the spring and I just can't fucking settle. There's a 75% chance I'll be at wrigley 2.
    Haha, really? Might see you there then.
  8. We're in. Leaving Sunday morning to Cleveland for RnR Hall of fame. Heading back out Monday morning to Wrigley Field for the last night of the tour. We are psyched.
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:We're in. Leaving Sunday morning to Cleveland for RnR Hall of fame. Heading back out Monday morning to Wrigley Field for the last night of the tour. We are psyched.
    Sweet! Let me know if you want to meet up pre-show! Where's your seats?
  10. Mr. RUMMY, it's your turn to tell us that you're coming to Wrigley.

11. No idea. 10c reserved from another member. Nothing will beat dead center row 1 like Fenway lol. But who cares. My wife and I are amped. The most spontaneous trip we ever made