1. 2000 boots back on sale on the new dressed 10c
  2. Have fun! I am waiting over here in germany for them to come back!!!

Imagine this first set at Fenway1:

Master/Slave Intro
    Wash
    Once
    Even Flow
    Alive
    Why Go
    Black
    Jeremy
    Oceans
    Porch
    Garden
    Deep
    Release
    Go
    Spin The Black Circle
    Who You Are
    Given To Fly
    Nothing As It Seems
    I Am Mine
    World Wide Suicide
    The Fixer
    Mind Your Manners

I am still working on the encores...

3. \m/
  4. Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:Have fun! I am waiting over here in germany for them to come back!!!

Imagine this first set at Fenway1:

Master/Slave Intro
    Wash
    Once
    Even Flow
    Alive
    Why Go
    Black
    Jeremy
    Oceans
    Porch
    Garden
    Deep
    Release
    Go
    Spin The Black Circle
    Who You Are
    Given To Fly
    Nothing As It Seems
    I Am Mine
    World Wide Suicide
    The Fixer
    Mind Your Manners

I am still working on the encores...

[..]
    Hate to sound spoiled/jaded but I already got Ten and it was absolutely magnificent. So I'd prefer the only 90s album left to play in full...... The wonderfully wacky Vitalogy. But honestly, I'll be happy with anything they play. I'm lucky enough to catch almost everything ive wanted live at least once in my life.
  5. This past Wednesday my wife and I were out surfing and she fractured her finger very badly. The bone fractures up through the bottom of her nail. Luckily they were able to do the surgery the same night. She still insists on coming to Fenway this weekend. I swear I would of stayed home with her and missed the whole weekend but she's tough. All things considered, it could of been worse but you never wanna see someone you love in pain. Heading to Boston in about 3 hours.
  6. So it took 6.5 fucking hours to get there. Traffic was out of control. We got to our seats and they went on 9 min later. They opened with 3 of my fave songs so thank god we made it. Fenway is amazing. 3 hour show. Weather was perfect. Drove back in 3.5 hours. Went to bed at 4. At work at 7. I'm beat but it was so worth it. Leaving tmrw morning to go back and actually enjoy the city as well.
  7. Oh, and I believe only 1 song off vitalogy last night. So........
  8. xm is broadcasting show today and all week on pearl jam radio FYI
  9. Look at Twitter feed for schedule ( Fenway 1)
  10. Twitter feed has schedule for (Fenway ) for Pj radio on Xm. It was getting played a lot.
  11. If you get Vitalogy in full, the jealousy will be monumental
  12. I'm Not expecting it. Im just expecting another brilliant gig, no matter what they play. But yea, that'd be pretty awesome.