1. Well my wife can't get off of work so Toronto is out. Last minute try lol. You'd think I'd be satisfied with 5 shows in 2 weeks. I guess it'll never be enough.
  2. So excited for next week in Toronto. First time seeing them live!
  3. It was all good and fine until that world’s biggest stage statement. Oh man.
  4. um, i think there are a number of people on this site that would say that madison square garden is just about the world's biggest stage for a band.. probably even me included
  5. Originally posted by dylbagz:um, i think there are a number of people on this site that would say that madison square garden is just about the world's biggest stage for a band.. probably even me included
    Agree 100%

I think Bono might agree as well ...
  6. Originally posted by dylbagz:um, i think there are a number of people on this site that would say that madison square garden is just about the world's biggest stage for a band.. probably even me included
    I know it's not in terms of proper venue size, but I still don't agree. I think the Pyramid Stage from Glasto holds that title. Very crappy and/or overhyped bands have undeservedly headlined many shows at MSG but you can't say that about Glasto: headlining at the Pyramid Stage is reserved to mostly great bands.
  7. Lol. You should keep reading. It's a pretty good article from someone who wasn't a big fan going in and left blown away.
  8. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]
    Lol. You should keep reading. It's a pretty good article from someone who wasn't a big fan going in and left blown away.
    To a lesser extent that was me in 2011.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I know it's not in terms of proper venue size, but I still don't agree. I think the Pyramid Stage from Glasto holds that title. Very crappy and/or overhyped bands have undeservedly headlined many shows at MSG but you can't say that about Glasto: headlining at the Pyramid Stage is reserved to mostly great bands.
    I agree about Glastonbury , only the best will usually headline there ( Jay Z headlined no ?).... that being said its a festival , we are talking about an arena , and or a specific building (ex. O2 Arena London).....so Glastonbury is not a good example , its an outdoor event as is the Coachella Festival in Indio CA here in the states....if you want to say for instance Wembley Arena or the old Boston Garden , then sure that is a valid argument...not a festival...just my 2 cents