1. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I guess early August may seem like a long time from now but at least you'll have something to look forward to - and those shows will indeed be pretty cool/epic.
    Man. Toronto 1 is very tempting. Tickets on stubhub are relatively cheap and I am off the next day.....
  2. They'll make it a MONSTER show if they have to move N2!
  3. You only needs passport cards , these can be easily expedited , as I had to due with the death of a friend in Montreal many years ago ...I obtained mine in less than a week ..

I also got my family passport cards quite quickly before we attended the U2 360 shows in Montreal back in 2011
  4. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]
    You only needs passport cards , these can be easily expedited , as I had to due with the death of a friend in Montreal many years ago ...I obtained mine in less than a week ..

I also got my family passport cards quite quickly before we attended the U2 360 shows in Montreal back in 2011
    Hmmmmm
  5. ...and, it'd be great to "meet" you.
  6. ...and your wife, of course.
  7. Rumours of "full Vitalogy" - and even BOTH Ten and Vs.

They are just rumours but....
  8. Lmao. I'd come all the way up and they'd play backspacer or Riot Act lol
  9. Ha actually Monday was the 10 year anniversary of Avocado, and they didn't even play 1 tune off it ...either way as we all know every show will be at the least very good to epic , so I'd take my chances