1. Ok so this Saturdsy is the Global Fest. Me and the wife have vip2 tickets. I was happy expecting an hour set just to get to see them this year but rumor is 8:22-10:02. Yes it's not a 3hr set but holy shit! I'll take 1:40!!!!!
  2. Wrong band but I'm...

Enjoy yourself, Nick!
  3. and what a band was Matt
    enjoy Nick "seeing things for the first time" this year hehe
    thanks to "sister luck" it's one night only at a festival or so .. same set danger prevented .. oh sorry wrong band again hehe
  4. an aperitif this evening

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
    Wednesday, Sept. 23: Hugh Jackman and founder of the Global Poverty Project Hugh Evans, Senator Elizabeth Warren; musical guest Pearl Jam.
  5. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Ok so this Saturdsy is the Global Fest. Me and the wife have vip2 tickets. I was happy expecting an hour set just to get to see them this year but rumor is 8:22-10:02. Yes it's not a 3hr set but holy shit! I'll take 1:40!!!!!
    Nice…enjoy..

I hope Black is played !
  6. Thanks everyone! Black will be played (hoping) it'll be a greatest hits set with a few surprises. Maybe Bono will join in fir a set closing RITFW?
  7. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:Thanks everyone! Black will be played (hoping) it'll be a greatest hits set with a few surprises. Maybe Bono will join in fir a set closing RITFW?
    He'll be in Berlin, unfortunately!