1. Not to upstage your initial post, Ronnie....

and
  2. By the way, Nick, you're in charge of the bootleg.

Assuming there is one, of course.
  3. They killed it last night. WOW.
  4. Crowd on fire too.
  5. They'll be plenty of live streams so I'm sure we'll get something good, even if it's not official
  6. They sound great , no shock there .

Been listening to a bunch of 360 gigs , and the 2 shows PJ performed in Scandinavia last year . Solid gigs....Release > Sometimes is always a great way to open a gig.....Milan is still the best Euro gig for me...
  7. I really like the 2014 Euro shows but, for whatever reason, I'm a huge fan of the Euro 2012 shows. I find myself listening to them often.
  8. Nice. To bad they probably won't open with 'Release' or play 'Immortality.'
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:I really like the 2014 Euro shows but, for whatever reason, I'm a huge fan of the Euro 2012 shows. I find myself listening to them often.
    Solid gigs from 2012 in Europe….maybe PJ or U2 will return to Copenhagen or Norway when Im there next summer ?
  10. It is an even-numbered year...I'm sure the SF Giants hope so as PJ in Europe usually bodes well for them the following fall.
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:I really like the 2014 Euro shows but, for whatever reason, I'm a huge fan of the Euro 2012 shows. I find myself listening to them often.
    repulsion for Lightning Bolt? hehe .. i'd be for 2014 but this is moved by a residual bitterness of 2012 .. maybe hehe