1. Like Tim asked, what happened there?

2. Something regarding a supposed "abuse of power" that wasn't so, after some months of nasty remarks agains a crew member that asked for some house rules to be obeyed. Nothing important
  3. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]

Shit happens Matt! Id love to meet you there but what can you do! We/ll meet up next year for the inevitable Canadian Tour! Hopefully the slight PJ depression wont keep you away during the setlist this tour. See you tonight!

To be honest, Nick, if it weren't for you going I'd probably wouldn't even have considered the trip in the first place.

I'll definitely be following the sets over the next few nights. I'll take it from there.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I believe that it's from 2005, so yes, you can download it for free - legally! - at pearljambootlegs.org.

Thanks!! Nick kindly pointed me in the right direction - I always seem to forget that awesome website!!
  5. There's also this (bad video quality but good audio is out there):

6. Yeah, I sure know that one. Epic show and tour closer with two epic collaborations. U2 and PJ as supporters... The dreamt concert bill for many of you
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

To be honest, Nick, if it weren't for you going I'd probably wouldn't even have considered the trip in the first place.

I'll definitely be following the sets over the next few nights. I'll take it from there.

Thanks Matt! Like I said,, If not this time then definitely we'll meet up in toronto, Montreal, Buffalo, wherever!!!!! Im officially a PJ roadtrip dude... I guess "officially" will be 10/16..lol
  8. Earlier today, I inquired about someone else I know making the trip with me to Detroit.

Another polite decline.
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]

Thanks Matt! Like I said,, If not this time then definitely we'll meet up in toronto, Montreal, Buffalo, wherever!!!!! Im officially a PJ roadtrip dude... I guess "officially" will be 10/16..lol

Oddly enough, Detroit is a bit closer to me than Montreal!

Of course, there's no border crossing to get to Quebec (at least not yet) and Montreal does have just a bit more going for it in terms of tourism.
  10. And we're off...

1. Pendulum
  11. 2. Nothingman
    3. Of The Girl
    4. MYM
    5. LB
  12. 6. Corduroy