1. Hey Matt , I know Matt C opted out of touring with Soundgarden , when it conflicts with PJ , he isn't playing these shows right ?

I guess he has to rest up for the short Oct mini tour lol

In the lots here at the Cruzan ! Wife is fired up !! Blasting Fell On a Black Days !

I should prob post this in Soundgarden page ....but I'm lazy lol

2. My mistake...the vinyl version is available in a month...the digital version can be purchased now.

I fully agree with Ed, however. Another show from 2000 does seem a bit unnecessary while a 1996 release seems almost mandatory.
  3. Originally posted by EDDMB:Hey Matt , I know Matt C opted out of touring with Soundgarden , when it conflicts with PJ , he isn't playing these shows right ?

I guess he has to rest up for the short Oct mini tour lol

In the lots here at the Cruzan ! Wife is fired up !! Blasting Fell On a Black Days !

I should prob post this in Soundgarden page ....but I'm lazy lol

Well, Matt C is playing with them.... It's Chamberlain and not Cameron!
  4. Hey....where's Nick these days????? Is he busy getting married???!!!!
  5. What's up everyone! Not married yet. That's happening next month. Just enjoying the summer! Listened to half of Milan yesterday. Wow. The sound quality is unbelievable. I absolutely love the 4 slow songs to start. The European crowd took to Sirens wY better than US and it elevates the song to new heights, even with some lyrical mistakes. Black is pure bliss. When the pace picks up with Go its like a kick to the face after the 4 slow singalongs to open. Can't wait to listen to the rest today. BTW , got my tickets to Detroit, side stage.
  6. 119 row 13
  7. I'm gonna get the fuck outta there right after the show. Lol

8. No tickets left at SH for section 119...there are a bunch in 118 but pretty expensive right now....section 117 prices are significantly less which makes me wonder if the view might be obstructed.

I still gotta figure out if I need one or two!!!!
  9. At what time have to boots been released lately? Eagerly awaiting Stockholm
  10. I think about 10am Seattle time on Thursday - it used to be Wednesday.

Both Stockholm and Oslo are due out tomorrow!
  11. I say this for your sake, Olof - not for my own (I still haven't even listening to all of the Vienna show and haven't even starred the Berlin one!):

The Stockholm show is up at 10c - Olso is, too.