1. Have you received your Gold Coast CD's yet? I hear they look very good. I never got around to ordering the CD version of the Buffalo show I attended - I just might have to do that once I find a few other things to order. They charge too much for shipping!
  2. No not yet I just ordered the other day

If you/anyone makes a compilation of tracks from the 2014 Aus/NZ run it should be called 'i'm dreaming of a big day out' - EV sings at end of save you melb
  3. With there not being nearly as much variety of songs among the Aus/NZ shows, I doubt I'd make a very large compilation. However, I think a two-disc mix that features both new LB tracks and a bunch of hits from the 1990's might be in order.

I'd be happy to give it that title - I still would request some help with the cover art. In fact, I am still looking for suggestions with that other mix (or even a recommendation for a program that I could use).
  4. Whoa....whoa....nothing here for four days...I guess that what happens when a band doesn't perform any concerts - and hence why I have posted next to nothing about U2 in the past two-plus years!!!!

Anyway, once I get through all of the Aussie shows (and one NZ show, of course) I think it's time to travel slowly but surely back in time and revisit the Euro 2012 shows (to "prep" for this summer) and then to the Canadian 2011 shows as a means of preparing for the fall (that's what one might call wishful thinking).

PS: Nice video you posted the other day, Nick. I'd never watched that one before. It's hard to believe how long it's been since then!
  5. Is it just me or does EV do one hell of a David Lee Roth impression????
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:Whoa....whoa....nothing here for four days...I guess that what happens when a band doesn't perform any concerts - and hence why I have posted next to nothing about U2 in the past two-plus years!!!!

Anyway, once I get through all of the Aussie shows (and one NZ show, of course) I think it's time to travel slowly but surely back in time and revisit the Euro 2012 shows (to "prep" for this summer) and then to the Canadian 2011 shows as a means of preparing for the fall (that's what one might call wishful thinking).

PS: Nice video you posted the other day, Nick. I'd never watched that one before. It's hard to believe how long it's been since then!

Calgary rolling for me .. Of The Girl - Hard To Imagine - Nothingman .. absolutely divine start

7. in the sense that?

(2 months and 10)
  8. Yep, was just thinking how long it was until Lightning Bolt hit Europe and realised the it is only two months and six days until it starts in Amsterdam. Booked Poland last night so five is definitely happening. I cannot wait for this.
  9. good on ya mate, wish i was doing the same

10. ...when I'm listening to the vocals in "Ain't Talkin 'Bout Love" I forget that I'm listening Pearl Jam and think it's Van Halen performing.
  11. Originally posted by KieranU2:Yep, was just thinking how long it was until Lightning Bolt hit Europe and realised the it is only two months and six days until it starts in Amsterdam. Booked Poland last night so five is definitely happening. I cannot wait for this.

Five shows....I can't believe it.

I'm usually OK with living in North America and having two kids - but not so much this summer.