1. Wow

Insane mix Matt

I will b all over this soon ....
  2. Matt... Great great great job...HOWEVER (lol)

Out of 8 discs of music there are ONLY 2 changes I made to the mix for my own personal preference.... Release i changed to LA version..... I feel the Worcester version is actually the worst of the tour and I used Betterman from Hartford,,, Im sorry lol.
  3. I sincerely appreciate your concern with Release but my rationale was this: I needed openers! If you look closely at the venues, the first four discs contain only songs from leg 1 while second four discs only have songs from leg 2. Release was the only opener that wasn't Pendulum during the first leg.

I don't know if I have as good as a rationale for choosing the Better Man that I did - and yes, the Hartford version is a good one. This said, I don't like too much of a sing-along during the intro and I do appreciate a good "Save it For Later" at the end.

I was planning to create a four-CD, 1990's-only songs mix (because when it's all said and done, most of them are the best of the best) in the near future and will definitely seriously consider your suggestions. If I recall correctly, the LA version of Release was the one that beautifully went into Long Road, no?
  4. One additional comment:

I didn't like the way Daughter/It's Okay somewhat abruptly went into Severed Hand in CD #8 so I fixed it and replaced the link.

It's not that big of a deal but if your going to do something, I suppose you have to do it right.
  5. Upon further reflection (and listening), I stand by my Better Man choice - way too much sing-along in the Hartford version for my taste.
  6. I needed a slight break from 2013 so I took a little trip back to 2003.

6/9/03- Dallas

Highly recommended.
  7. I too enjoy listening to the 2003 (and 2000) shows to hear all those underrated tunes from Binaural and Riot Act. I still prefer those two albums over the most recent three. The performances of songs like Rival and Ghost are so fresh - and so rare nowadays! It'd be nice if they play those two tunes in Europe this summer.
  8. melbournee and syndey are out yo
  9. Are you still getting Melbourne, Dylan? Nick said he'd get Sydney - and Dave and Geoff are down for the other two (Adelaide and Perth).
  10. listening to it now good sir
  11. Nice! Did you end up ordering the CD's, too?
  12. yessir, will pm you soon RE melb