1. If you like AM you'll be delighted - and that's as far as I will go in terms of spoiling your fun. Get on your dancing shoes (no pun/spoiler intended) and have loads of fun when the day comes!!

And today... Well, what can I say. Enjoy it for me ♥
  2. They're coming to Rock Werchter this summer
  3. Anyone wish Alex should make more acoustic music after the AM era ends? I've been obsessing with Glass in the Park and It's Hard to Get Around the Wind for months now and really would be down for a new collection of tunes from him. But really this is probably my favorite twenty minute album I've heard ever maybe.

4. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Anyone wish Alex should make more acoustic music after the AM era ends? I've been obsessing with Glass in the Park and It's Hard to Get Around the Wind for months now and really would be down for a new collection of tunes from him. But really this is probably my favorite twenty minute album I've heard ever maybe.

[YouTube Video]

I agree with you. He should do more indie-rock with the Monkeys and leave his mellow, cheesy side for his own projects.

I'd also love The Last Shadow Puppets to come back, there have been some hints this past weeks that they're already rehearsing and writing for a new album next year. We'll see.
  5. Their name also goes around for Pinkpop, but honestly I hope they will just do a show by themselves here in The Netherlands. Going to Pinkpop would be to expensive and too far for me.
  6. Alex Turner is a bell end. Or is he just in character or something?
  7. Just in character. Ever since they've tried to conquer America, he's put on this California accent which still comes across as Sheffield.
  8. This verses come to mind, y'know?

He talks of San Francisco, he's from Hunter's Bar
    I don't quite know the distance (but I'm sure that's far)
    Yeah, I'd love to tell you all my problem
    You're not from New York City, you're from Rotherham
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:This verses come to mind, y'know?

He talks of San Francisco, he's from Hunter's Bar
    I don't quite know the distance (but I'm sure that's far)
    Yeah, I'd love to tell you all my problem
    You're not from New York City, you're from Rotherham

Funny that, and there's also that video of him proclaiming that he will never become an arrogant rock star. Amazing how times change.
  10. I LOVE this persona, reminds me of a much more tamed version of Bono during Zoo TV. We need more rockstars you guys.
  11. Arrogant, or drunk, don't know... Amazing band though and AM totally deserved the award.