2011-06-24 - Glastonbury
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 20
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. For once I'm happy Ireland has rights to the BBC
  2. Whole Eire It's available to everybody, but not everybody has it. I'll be recording it anyway xD
  3. We here have BBC 1 and BBC 2
  4. Originally posted by ric:[..]

no not a chance - the festival site is the size of a large town with many stages and performance areas scattered all over it, with each one creating it's own noise and the whole thing is surrounded by a superfence that runs for miles around it meaning that at the closest you can get without a ticket you would still be over a mile from the main stage. you cant even really hear the sound coming from the main stage from any point inside the festival other than right in front of it.

as has been said - the best way to watch it will be on tv!

that's what I wanted to know, thanks for the info

5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Headliners' sets are broadast in their enterity, and if I'm not mistaken, on BBC1. That means that people outside the UK can't watch it online (territorial restrictions) - unless you "fake" your location, and make the BBC detector think that you're living in, let's say, Manchester. That's what I will do

Might have use my special UK computer then too
  6. Both Blur and Bruce had the majority of their set broadcast on BBC, but not the whole set.

7. Really?
    Oh well, at least the whole Muse's set was broadcast last year.
  8. I think the whole thing is webcasted inside the Uk by BBC i-plyaer. And from what I remember one of the BBC radio channels does a whole broadcast.
  9. It would be in BBC's best interest to broadcast it all anyway. I think we'll see the whole thing in 1080 HD on torrent sites yeah? <3 Cuz i wont be able to see it >.<
  10. i was thinking about this today and i think i'll prob give the setlist party a miss on this one. i want to fully absorb myself in it.. might see if i can watch it downstairs in the front room in HD on the big screen with full cinema surround sound

then again i doubt my parents would be too impressed by the volume levels i'd require! might have to be a headphone job..