1. Originally posted by patou2:i m listening to 16/5/2001 show in Chicago. I don t know why they don t play Kite during the 360 tour. Beatiful song and works excellent live ( and the Vertigo tour version ending the show is awesome too )

Indeed Pato, Kite in 360 would've been awesome. Kite is in my top 3 00's songs. The Vertigo version is my favorite, with Tim Moriarty on didgeridoo and lasting over 9 min!
    Maybe they decided not to play it in 360 because they thought the Bob Hewson chapter was closed and they didn't feel like revisiting that song, who knows.
  2. Whenever I feel like having a slow U2 phase like Genaro and Gerard, I just listen to b-sides, Pop and some selected tracks, and it's all fine again. This is what I usually listen to lately:

Love Comes Tumbling
    Walk To The Water
    Luminous Times
    Then some other B-sides from the Best Of 80-90 album
    Your Blue Room
    If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    Then, usually the rest of Pop minus Discotheque
    Lady With The Spinning Head
    Something off Zooropa, usually Stay, Lemon or Dirty Day
    Promenade
    Bad (studio only)
    Drowning Man
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Love Is Blindness
    Love Is Blindness (again, usually live from Sydney)
  3. Any reason to skip Discotheque, Sergio? Not feeling like dancing?
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Whenever I feel like having a slow U2 phase like Genaro and Gerard, I just listen to b-sides, Pop and some selected tracks, and it's all fine again. This is what I usually listen to lately:

Love Comes Tumbling
    Walk To The Water
    Luminous Times
    Then some other B-sides from the Best Of 80-90 album
    Your Blue Room
    If You Wear That Velvet Dress
    Then, usually the rest of Pop minus Discotheque
    Lady With The Spinning Head
    Something off Zooropa, usually Stay, Lemon or Dirty Day
    Promenade
    Bad (studio only)
    Drowning Man
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Love Is Blindness
    Love Is Blindness (again, usually live from Sydney)

I m very POP now . I m rediscovering like Playboy masion and velvet dress

I can t listen to studio version of Bad ..is boring for me. I usually listen many live version . Only one of 80 s version
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]

Indeed Pato, Kite in 360 would've been awesome. Kite is in my top 3 00's songs. The Vertigo version is my favorite, with Tim Moriarty on didgeridoo and lasting over 9 min!
    Maybe they decided not to play it in 360 because they thought the Bob Hewson chapter was closed and they didn't feel like revisiting that song, who knows.

I think that that works for Sometimes you can ... i don t think they will play it live never again , but Kite fits for a lover , a child ( like Bono said sometimes)

6. Not too often actually I'm a lot more into their more relaxed and acoustic stuff. I found myself actually skipping Discothèque the other day, I was doing a night shift at job and I played the whole "Videography" folder, and Discotheque was almost the only video I didn't feel like watching or listening. I don't know the reason for this, I've always been a fan of the song
  7. I've been almost obsessed with U2's "dark side" lately. I hope they bring back songs for the next tour like Love Is Blindness, Exit, Numb, Dirty Day..... especially Dirty Day Haha.
  8. Originally posted by Release3:I've been almost obsessed with U2's "dark side" lately. I hope they bring back songs for the next tour like Love Is Blindness, Exit, Numb, Dirty Day..... especially Dirty Day Haha.

Yeah, that's their side I'm obsessed with too.
  9. Crap: I'm best represented by "Beautiful Day."

I was hoping for something from their earlier work.

10. Cool!

Which U2 Song Are You
    You're "Electrical Storm." You tend to stay in the background a bit. Elegant understatement is your forte, and though you get the job done you don't have to have mucho props to do it. Still, sometimes you actually deserve those props - don't be afraid to go find 'em!

11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Cool!

Which U2 Song Are You
    You're "Electrical Storm." You tend to stay in the background a bit. Elegant understatement is your forte, and though you get the job done you don't have to have mucho props to do it. Still, sometimes you actually deserve those props - don't be afraid to go find 'em!

We're Electrical Storm brothers then. I got the same result.