1. I got Beautiful day, not one of my fave songs either
  2. I'm one of the Electrical Storm gang, and proud of it.
  3. I got "One"
  4. I got Beautiful day . I like it
  5. If the rumors of a summer tour are true, the boys are going to have to stay in the public eye for quite some time. Do you think they might go after the Super Bowl halftime spot?
  6. Originally posted by kris_smith87:If the rumors of a summer tour are true, the boys are going to have to stay in the public eye for quite some time. Do you think they might go after the Super Bowl halftime spot?

They won't need it if a 2nd album is in sight.

Also, I don't know if artists often play again on the SB halftime? I mean, is it a "once in a lifetime" thing or can an artist play there twice or more?
  7. Originally posted by kris_smith87:If the rumors of a summer tour are true, the boys are going to have to stay in the public eye for quite some time. Do you think they might go after the Super Bowl halftime spot?

It was a summer stadium tour that was eluded to earlier today but I would expect the band to hit North America with an arena tour sometime in April. The album is a throwback to the earlier days and I'm sure that Bono and the boys will want to see the whites of our eyes in an arena. I could see Songs of Experience being released toward the end of the tour before the start of the stadium shows!

Who knows!
  8. I met a girl named Salome last night, she kept wondering why I kept singing ''Shake it, shake it, Salome''

9. You should go over to the drunk thread.
  10. Something interesting just happened while revisiting de depths of my music library.

There's a Dutch band called The Drift (http://thedriftmusic.wordpress.com/) that supported Explosions In The Sky when they played here in Madrid 3 years ago... I don't have any album or release by them, and they're not particullarly great (soft post-rock with some electronic and jazz influences), but I youtube>mp3'ed some songs back in 2011 just to know them a little before the show.

Well, look at the song titles. These were totally accidental, it hasn't been modified by me any further - the songs are just like when I downloaded them 3 years ago:

Horizon (No Line On The X), Invisible (X), Luminous Friend (X Times) and Streets (Where The X Have No Name).

RANDOM I know. It's 5:42 AM on a Monday night.
  11. Just for the record:

12. You must be pretty bored. ;-)