1. Yes, it's my fault. I don't think U2 have any b-sides nowadays. Seems they struggle to write just ten for an album.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:Yes, it's my fault. I don't think U2 have any b-sides nowadays. Seems they struggle to write just ten for an album.

I think they have a lot of songs but they arent perfect so they dont want to put out those "imperfects" songs
  3. So I just saw this (apparently spanish TV showed it tonight, I heard about it and found it online). Don't know if others have seen it or discussed it before, but it is quite interesting. It's a 1 hour documentary discussing Bono and Geldof's humanitarian work and whether it's been useful or not. I learned some details that I didn't know before.

4. Yeah, it was shown on the 2nd channel of the oficial TV. Really interesting. All those who criticize Bono should watch it.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yeah, it was shown on the 2nd channel of the oficial TV. Really interesting. All those who criticize Bono should watch it.

That's right. Honestly I was quite impressed. I had no idea of the extent of their work.
  6. 'Mother-fucking rock and; fucking roll'

Bono during Mofo on 1997-04-25 - Las Vegas, Nevada - Sam Boyd Stadium

love it
  7. Pretty sad that since 2010 the band has released three singles, only two of which are even new songs..
  8. pretty sad they released those 2 songs

welcome back Dylan
  9. Thank you kind sir. Where is the new album? All the talk has died off again, all the momentum from Invisible is lost
  10. it's waiting for the tens of jingle producers to end the queue
  11. Originally posted by dylbagz:Thank you kind sir. Where is the new album? All the talk has died off again, all the momentum from Invisible is lost

+1

it seeems really far now

Maybe end of the year ?
  12. Sitting at a Starbucks in London right now and Lemon is playing on the speakers