1. start of Joshua tour .. 27 years ago .. 27 million light years from what the band and "so-called fans" are now
  2. I found a picture of me and my brother 4.5 years ago at the show in Charlottesville. I was 15, he had just turned 12. We look like two completely different people now. Then I listened to Mercy from Wide Awake in Europe. Made me debate two things:

1) Do I miss the 360 tour? Or do I just miss the band touring in general? I loved all the excitement of the 360 tour, from some new songs being played to how the sets and styles of the stage changed every few weeks. It was an exciting time, and I haven't been around this forum long enough to know the difference between another tour and just the 360 tour.

2) I think a newer version of Mercy could be on the new album. It has the same sort of intensity to it that Invisible does, and if we get another version of Invisible on the album (not the RED edit), I think its possible Mercy could be too. Not with the piano or that new chorus though, which I think Bono changed every time it was played...
  3. mercy is one of the best songs they have ever written, without a doubt; i was there for the last time they ever played the sucker
  4. they need to bring back 11 o clock tick tock and another time another place next tour
  5. Mercy is a wonderful song, but I doubt it'll be on the album...
    Just like Glastonbury, Return of the Stingray Guitar, North Star, Every Breaking Wave, All my Life etc.
  6. can't wait for the best of 00-10 and all the b-sides.. the b-sides will be as good or better than the rest of it
  7. The B-Sides will be remixes.
  8. My point exactly. I can't get enough of all the versions of crazy and magnificent
  9. If all hate remixes why they still do a lot of them ???
  10. I don't hate them.

11. So is because of you why they put out son many remix !!!!

Come on Tim ! We need B-sides like the 80´s