1. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

I wouldn't say this is entirely true. Just recently it was revealed that they censored a musician's lyrics when they sang "Free Palestine" within the song. It wasn't the first time it happened either.

Lets review:

Fort Hood Shooting: they more or less refused to call it a terrorist attack.

Attempted Time Square Bombing: A number of commentators prior to the capture of the perp said it probally wasen't a Muslim, and was probally someone against Obamacare or something. Nope it was a Muslim. And a rather incompetent one at that.

I can keep going but I wont.

2. You can't say a handful of extremists represent the entire Libyan population. Obviously you could say the same about the Quaddifi regime as well. However, Quaddifi was going to completely level cities that were in opposition of his regime, similar to what had happened in Syria years ago. This is absolutely awful that this is going on though.
  3. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01:[..]

Lets review:

Fort Hood Shooting: they more or less refused to call it a terrorist attack.

Attempted Time Square Bombing: A number of commentators prior to the capture of the perp said it probally wasen't a Muslim, and was probally someone against Obamacare or something. Nope it was a Muslim. And a rather incompetent one at that.

I can keep going but I wont.

With my most recent post I wasn't pointing out whether the US or British media treat Muslims with greater sensitivity, obviously the British media treat Muslims with greater sensitivity. This is directly at the thought that the British media, in this case specifically the BBC, does not treat them with as much sensitivity as you suggest.
  4. ^ not nice. I learnt the other day that there are TONS of chemical&bacteriological weapons abandoned at a formerly-island-now-peninsule on the Aral Sea... No security, no dismantle programs, no nothing. Just tonnes and tonnes of these weapons lying there, leaking to the ground and ready to be taken for anyone who wants them. THAT is sick.
  5. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

With my most recent post I wasn't pointing out whether the US or British media treat the Muslims with greater sensitivity, obviously the British media treat Muslims with with greater sensitivity. This is directly at the thought that the British media, in this case specifically the BBC, does not treat them with as much sensitivity as you suggest.

Just keep telling yourself that. Maybe the easter bunny really exist also.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:^ not nice. I learnt the other day that there are TONS of chemical&bacteriological weapons abandoned at a formerly-island-now-peninsule on the Aral Sea... No security, no dismantle programs, no nothing. Just tonnes and tonnes of these weapons lying there, leaking to the ground and ready to be taken for anyone who wants them. THAT is sick.

The Russian are infamous for not paying much attention to there defunct WMDs. Really more frightining than anything else in the world imo.

BTW, for any videogamers on here, yes that is the island from COD:Black Ops.
  7. I completely agree with the Swedish foreign minister on the Russian election.

"This was a skewed election process that was arranged to give a result in this direction, there was no doubt about that." (Translated by me)
  8. The result from Chechnya, a region that is in conflict with Russia:

Putin 99,76

Voter turnout 99,61

Yeah, right.
  9. Just about everything about the whole Russian political system is plainly fucked up.