1. there's definitely stuff in the vaults but it'll only ever be edge that listens to them
  2. A bit of a stretch, but here is some unreleased music from the Zooropa recording sessions. At the 0:34 mark is the theme for the 1997 ZOO TV Show. It isn't anything too interesting, but you can hear a guitar effect similar to the title track.

3. Has anyone received shipping notifications yet of the Zooropa 30 merch? I thought they would ship late july, but can't find it anywhere. The LP will ship round the Vegas shows right?
  4. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:Has anyone received shipping notifications yet of the Zooropa 30 merch? I thought they would ship late july, but can't find it anywhere. The LP will ship round the Vegas shows right?
    The record is being released October 20. No shipping notification for the Zooropa merch here…
  5. Then I pretend to be patient for a while longer
  6. bro Stay, Slow Dancing and the live version of Love Is Blindness sounds so good in remastered version, good job U2
  7. never expected to have Slow Dancing (only Bono version) and REMASTERED
  8. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:Has anyone received shipping notifications yet of the Zooropa 30 merch? I thought they would ship late july, but can't find it anywhere. The LP will ship round the Vegas shows right?
    I see a bunch of people in the States have started to receive items but are saying no shipping notifications were sent. Looks like we should start keeping an eye out for stuff arriving.
  9. ...
  10. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:Has anyone received shipping notifications yet of the Zooropa 30 merch? I thought they would ship late july, but can't find it anywhere. The LP will ship round the Vegas shows right?
    I received my T-shirt on 4th August (with email notification the same day).
  11. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I see a bunch of people in the States have started to receive items but are saying no shipping notifications were sent. Looks like we should start keeping an eye out for stuff arriving.
    🥳🥳
  12. Nice. Hopefully mine will arrive soon 😀