1. Is the 2011 Cape Town that u2start has available authentic lossless/FLAC? Just curious because i don't remember us getting a real flac o.o. just wondering
  2. No it was a digital lossy broadcast. There also was a FM recording, dont know if we have that one (no time to check). But that one wasnt that much better than the digital stream.
  3. Any point in me uploading the Multicam from Zurich 2 or is it on the banned list or already uploaded? I can't check since I keep being denied access to the site for my account and I didn't see it on the show page. I think I still have it around on my hard drive.
  4. Originally posted by jofice:Any point in me uploading the Multicam from Zurich 2 or is it on the banned list or already uploaded? I can't check since I keep being denied access to the site for my account and I didn't see it on the show page. I think I still have it around on my hard drive.

I can't see it listed. I have the HD version myself. Well worth the upload.

5. Definitely, I'll see if I can find it around or do you want to up the HD?

Edit: Found it, shall I?

6. Fire away. I'll assist with the seeding

7. Edit: It's alright, cheers Kieran.
  8. Making a request that I know I've made before:

Does anyone have the 2 DVD version of Sao Paulo 2006? If so, I'd be eternally grateful for an upload.
  9. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Making a request that I know I've made before:

Does anyone have the 2 DVD version of Sao Paulo 2006? If so, I'd be eternally grateful for an upload.

are u brazilian?

10. No, I'm Swedish But I kinda love a band called U2, and kinda love South American audiences, and kinda like pro-shots, and kinda like them to have good sound (the 1disc version does not).