1. That 2 disc version has turned itself into a rarity.
  2. The 2 disc Sao Paolo version is now in the torrents section, freeleech to help people new to torrents out with their ratios. So those of you with good ratios, let them seed it!
  3. Could somebody upload the JT Los Angeles pro-shot? The site is seriously lacking without it. I have it, but it's burned on a DVD so uploading it is hard, and I'm already uploading Sao Paulo.
  4. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Could somebody upload the JT Los Angeles pro-shot? The site is seriously lacking without it. I have it, but it's burned on a DVD so uploading it is hard, and I'm already uploading Sao Paulo.

What do you mean? All you have to do is copying the whole disc content into any computer folder and share right away I have it as well, but I think my copy is not share-able because I edited the DVD and did my own menu (if I remember right).
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    What do you mean? All you have to do is copying the whole disc content into any computer folder and share right away I have it as well, but I think my copy is not share-able because I edited the DVD and did my own menu (if I remember right).

Also because hdspace is a rare thing on the computers in this house for the moment (all are filled with U2), and I'm uploading Sao Paulo right now, and promised to upload NY 2001 afterwards.
  6. Hello guys:
    Does anybody have a good live version of Drowning Man from 360º soundcheck in Spain? because U2start's bootleg sounds bad

thanks mates
  7. I'd like to make two requests for the documentaries featuring U2 in Croke Park.

Wide Awake In Dublin (1985)

World in Action - Anthem for the 80's

8. I have a 'compilation' I made myself (just used tracks from the different sources)

预格式化:
    info AUD-AUD Matrix (track 3,5,6).txt
    info BBC Broadcast.txt (1,2,4,7-23).txt

预格式化:
    01 - Vertigo.flac
    02 - I Will Follow.flac
    03 - The Electric Co. & Bullet With Butterfly Wings & I Can See For Miles.flac
    04 - Elevation.flac
    05 - New Year's Day.flac
    06 - Beautiful Day & Here Comes The Sun.flac
    07 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.flac
    08 - All I Want Is You.flac
    09 - City Of Blinding Lights.flac
    10 - Miracle Drug.flac
    11 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own & No Regrets.flac
    12 - Love And Peace Or Else.flac
    13 - Sunday Bloody Sunday.flac
    14 - Bullet The Blue Sky & The Hands That Built America & When Johnny Comes Marching Home & Please.flac
    15 - Running To Stand Still.flac
    16 - Pride (In The Name Of Love).flac
    17 - Where The Streets Have No Name.flac
    18 - One.flac
    19 - Zoo Station.flac
    20 - The Fly.flac
    21 - Mysterious Ways.flac
    22 - Yahweh.flac
    23 - Vertigo.flac
  9. The Radio broadcast tracks are not FM, but 192kbps Satelite broadcasts (in FLAC format)