1. 2015-07-10 i+e Boston I (Massu2) 24bit FLAC

Just uploaded

Goodnight..
  2. A cool new torrent courtesy of our very own "blueeyedboy". It has a lot of cool videos with U2 performances at awards, Saturday Night Live, even a ZooTV special aired at FOX.
    The torrent is freeleech, so you don't have to worry about ratios. Enjoy, and many, many thanks Greg!
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:A cool new torrent courtesy of our very own "blueeyedboy". It has a lot of cool videos with U2 performances at awards, Saturday Night Live, even a ZooTV special aired at FOX.
    The torrent is freeleech, so you don't have to worry about ratios. Enjoy, and many, many thanks Greg!
    hope every one enjoys my most humble contribution.
  4. Good work blueeyedboy

(someone just recently told me to "watch more tv" ...)
  5. 2015-07-14 i+e Boston III (Massu2) 16bit FLAC
    2015-07-15 i+e Boston IV (Massu2) 24bit FLAC

are up.
  6. Thanks man!
  7. Thanks @INCA!
  8. Torrent for Boston 4 up in our torrents section, by taper Massu2 (16-bit). The bootleg will also be in our pages in a few minutes.
  9. A remaster of the Hobbes4444 source of Boston 1 is now in our torrents section. Mp3 files coming right up.
  10. And for the sound purists, we have New York 1 as FLAC in our torrents section.
  11. A torrent with yesterday's NY show is now in our pages.
  12. Have I just not been looking hard enough, or are there no Edge iem recordings from the new live shows? Maybe it's just early days yet?