1. You probably downloaded a free leech torrent, then the downloaded 1.43 GB is not counted. Your ratio in uTorrent confirms the uploaded bytes since 6.337 * 1.43 is roughly the 9.63 GB. You ratio is infinite, since you uploaded more than you downloaded. So far so good

As for the 0 seeders / leechers question, you cant download those. Contact the uploader using the Request reseed button. It will send your message to everyone who has downloaded the torrent in the past

If you are connectable it means that it is easier for others to contact you, that in turn means that it your torrent will start faster and has less problems downloading. Being 'connectable' is a hard thing to achieve though :/
  2. Thank you so much for all of the technical information! I now have a better understanding as to what this all means.
  3. Somebody posted this in French

bonjour
    j'ai telechargé un torrent et il m'est impossible de le lire.
    ni par WMP, ni par NERO
    comment faire svp
    merci

Tranlated''
    Good day.
    I telecharged a torrent and its impossible to read.
    of WMP or NERO
    How do you do svp
    thank you

Hope that helps Remy, its was that frequent poster Breize or something like that.
  4. I'm trying to download the Pittsburgh blu-ray, nothing is happening, it just sits there in uTorrent but doesn't download.
  5. I'm seeding it if that helps you identify your problem.
  6. Well, I remember some talk about some tracker problem lately.

I've gone to fibre optic internet lately, so I should be downloading really quickly.
  7. You can have all the bandwidth in the world but you will only be able to download at whatever speed the guys on the other end can upload.
  8. ^ this is the basic rule of p2p and torrents - and many still don't get it.
  9. i'm fibre optic and don't limit uploads so if your taking off me mr_trek it should be quick.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:You can have all the bandwidth in the world but you will only be able to download at whatever speed the guys on the other end can upload.

I know that. What I don't know is why nothing happened even though it said there were multiple seeders and I let it try for hours.
  11. Can be NAT problems, still weird though. Can you send me a pm when you are trying again? If you catch me behind the pc I might be able to help you more.
  12. Works now. Wish it was connecting to some fellow fibre optic guys though, ETA right now is a day and seven hours. But at least it's working. No idea what was wrong yesterday.